Different companies launch clones of different brands. These are less expensive and affordable by even those who want to buy the look alike of apple watches and gears. Chinese company Amazfit has launched the latest Version Amazfit Bip 3. Its affordable and with the same specifications as that of the real apple watch. It comes with all the usual functionalities like notifications, call alerts, media control, camera control, etc.
It was to be launched in mid June but is available on Amazon Brazil. Its availability in other countries will be announced soon.
- A large 1.69-inch HD TFT panel with 44.3 x 36.6 x 7.6mm dimensions
- It has a regular metallic body.
- HD resolution 237ppi pixel density
- 2.5D tempered glass protection
- up to 5ATM atmospheric Pressure
- Health trackers, PPG sensor for 24/7 heart tracking, SpO2 sensor for Blood Oxygen Tracking, also offers other health features like sleep monitoring, Stress Tracking, Female cycle Tracking, etc. Built-in Dual satellite positioning system (GPS & GLONASS) to accurately track walking and cycling etc.
- 60+ sports/workout mode
- 50+ cloud-based watch faces
- 280mAh battery (11 days’ time with normal usage)
- black, pink, blue
- BRL 279 ($58)